You know you want this…and you don’t want to spend $6 at a coffee shop to get one 🙂
And check out my recipe for homemade oat milk here.
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 cup non-dairy milk heated (oat milk recipe here)
- Optional: turbinado simple syrup add 1/2 cup turbinado + 1/2 cup water to a sauce pan. Turn to medium heat and stir until dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool. Keep in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
- Bring the non-dairy to a light boil.
- Add the non-dairy milk & 1 tsp matcha powder to your blender. Run blender for 1 minute.
- Optional: add sweetener and blend
- Want it iced? Pour over ice!