You know you want this…and you don’t want to spend $6 at a coffee shop to get one 🙂
And check out my recipe for homemade oat milk here.
You know you want this...and you don't want to spend $6 at a coffee shop to get one 🙂
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 cup non-dairy milk heated (oat milk recipe here)
- Optional: turbinado simple syrup add 1/2 cup turbinado + 1/2 cup water to a sauce pan. Turn to medium heat and stir until dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool. Keep in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
- 2 tbsp water hot
- Bring the non-dairy to a light boil.
- Add the non-dairy milk & matcha to a blender. Run the blender for 1 minute.
- Optional: add sweetener and blend
- Want it iced? Pour over ice!
Calories: 118kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 120mg | Potassium: 333mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1127IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 330mg | Iron: 2mg