Sweet, tangy, delicious perfection. This is officially a go-to recipe for us…now and FOREVER! And did I mention it’s easy, too?
Pomegranate Molasses Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Sweet, tangy, delicious perfection. This is officially a go-to recipe for us...now and FOREVER! And did I mention it's easy, too?
- 1- lb brussels sprouts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- Optional: 1 pomegranate seeded, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Trim the ends of the brussel sprouts and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Whisk the olive oil, garlic, and pomegranate molasses in a medium to large bowl.
- Add the brussel sprouts in the dressing and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook in the oven 20 minutes and toss, then cook until they start browning.
- Optional: garnish with pomegranate seeds.
Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 33mg | Potassium: 456mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 855IU | Vitamin C: 98mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 2mg