Pizza night! Mushrooms and jalapeños spicing up this simple pizza. And you’re going to love it!
Mushroom & Jalapeño Pizza
Pizza night! Mushrooms and jalapeños spicing up this simple pizza. And you're going to love it!
- Pizza dough use my 72-hour pizza dough recipe
- 1/2 jar marinara
- 6 crimini mushrooms sliced on a mandolin
- 2-3 jalapeños sliced on a mandolin
- ~8 oz mozzarella
- olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 550 degrees. I recommend a baking steel, but if you don't have one, just cook your pizza on a cookie sheet for a few minutes longer. Make sure your baking rack is in the upper third of the oven.
- Prepare your dough per the package or per the recipe if you made your own. Spread it out on parchment paper if you don't have experience with pizza dough. If you have experience, flour your pizza peel and stretch your dough.
- Lay down the marinara evenly. Go as close to the edges of the dough as you feel comfortable.
- Evenly space half the mozzarella by ripping/smushing into small-medium pieces.
- Add 1/4 of the jalapeños and 1/4 of the mushrooms.
- Brush the crust with olive oil.
- Cook 3 minutes rotating 180 degrees half way through. Then turn the broiler on high, open the oven, and continue cooking 2-3 minutes.
- Repeat for the other 3 pizzas.
Calories: 178kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 358mg | Potassium: 194mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 460IU | Vitamin C: 8.3mg | Calcium: 292mg | Iron: 0.4mg