This recipe works for any lamb cut - just adjust the cook time. Well, it also works for chicken and beef. Its just delicious. Serve with grains, roasted veggies, mashed potatoes, salad...Enjoy!
Garlic & Herb Lamb
- 3 lbs racks of lamb
- Herbes de Provence
- Salt and pepper
- 3-5 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- Sprinkle the lamb with Herbes de Provence, salt, and pepper.
- Blend or food process the garlic, dijon, honey, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
- Spoon the vinaigrette on one side of the lamb.
- Broil (high) on one side until browned ~5 minutes.
- Flip the lamb. Spoon the vinaigrette on the other side of the lamb.
- Broil (high) on the other side until internal temperature reads 145 (medium rare), 160 (medium). (~5 minutes)
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Want to add a simple salad? This one here is just delicious.
Simple Balsamic Salad
- 1 large head of romaine lettuce chopped
- 3 radishes sliced on a mandolin
- 1 large cucumber or 2-3 persian cucumbers sliced on a mandolin
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Whisk together the olive oil, mustard, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix with the greens.
- Add the radishes and cucumber. Toss and enjoy!