If you want to take your breakfast game to another level, make a batch of this very berry chia pudding. It keeps in the fridge for up to a week, and you can layer it in smoothies, top with your favorite nut butter, and take it to work as an afternoon pick me up all week long!
Very Berry Chia Pudding
- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- 3 1/2 cups dairy free milk I use coconut beverage
- 1 cup frozen berries I usually just use blueberries
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add the chia seeds to a medium-large bowl.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients until smooth.
- Add the blender contents to the chia seeds and stir well. Let sit 10 minutes, stir again. Refrigerate overnight. Stir in the morning. It should be the texture of tapioca pudding. If it is too dry, add more non-animal milk. If it is too wet, add chia seeds.
- Will keep for 1 week in the refrigerator.
Try this chia pudding as a mid-day snack!
Keep this in your fridge and any time you crave something sweet, have a few spoonfuls. It is PACKED with protein and is the perfect guilt-free sweet snack.
Where do I find chia seeds?
They are either at Trader Joes in the cereal isle. However, other grocery stores keep them with the dry goods like almond flour, or in the bulk food section. If you can’t find them, you can get them on Amazon!
Want to take it next level?
Layer this very berry chia pudding with my matcha chia pudding for beautiful & healthy cups you can put out at your next brunch. Recipe here!
Watch me make this chia pudding in my Instagram highlights!