This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. #CelebrateWithLaMarca #CelebratorySips #CollectiveBias
Kiwi Bellini with Mint
- 3 ripe kiwis peeled and quartered
- 1 ripe kiwi peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp turbinado sugar
- 1 bottle chilled La Marca Prosecco
- 1 small bunch fresh mint
- Place the kiwi, lemon juice, and sugar in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. It makes it easier to blend if you pulverize the kiwi in your hand to release the juices.
- Add 2 tbsp of the puree to each glass and fill with cold prosecco.
- Top with a slice of kiwi and a sprig of fresh mint. Serve immediately.