The perfect side to any summer dish.
- 1 cup farro I use 10-minute farro
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp miso sub. veg. or chicken bouillon OR stock for the water
- 10 heriloom cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
- 1 ear of corn Cut off the ear
- .5 oz basil leaves or just use 1 tbsp pesto (Roughly chopped)
- 1 lime juiced and zested
- salt and pepper
- Follow directions on the farro to cook. Add the miso to the water if using water or use broth.
- After draining the farro mix in the tomatoes, basil, corn, lime juice and zest.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 335mg | Potassium: 321mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 435IU | Vitamin C: 11.9mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 2mg