Rosemary Lemon Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
Take this incredibly easy recipe for delicious roasted chicken and use it to create extra time and space in your day... whether you're busy or not!
- 4 whole chicken legs leg and thigh connected
- 1 lemon quartered lengthwise
- 4 sprigs of rosemary
- Optional: 3-5 cloves of garlic peeled or not
- 2 lbs small potatoes I used purple, sliced in half.
- drizzle olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat to 350F.
- Add the lemon, potatoes, rosemary, and optional garlic to a sheet pan or baking dish. Drizzle with 2-4 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Make sure the chicken is well seasoned on both sides.
- Cook for 45 minutes. Remove the tray from the oven. Gently squeeze the roasted lemon wedges over everything in the pan.
- Cook another ~15 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are toasty.
- Remove from oven and serve.