This quick and simple veggie soup works with ANY veggies and ANY leftover roasted veggies.
Quick & Simple Veggie Soup
Works with ANY veggies and ANY leftover roasted veggies.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion sliced into very thin half-moons
- 2 cloves garlic minced (optional)
- 2-3 inches ginger peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1-2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 zucchini cut in half and sliced into half-moons chunks
- 4 celery stalks sliced into half-moon chunks
- 1.5 cups leftover roasted veggies or 1.5 cups chopped potatoes
- 1 tbsp better than bouillon or 1 bouillon cube, vegetable or chicken
- fresh parsley for garnish optional
- Heat the olive oil over medium to medium-high heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Cook until fragrant, ~1 minute.
- Add the zucchini, celery, and leftover roasted veggies (or potatoes). Sautée until the onion is translucent, 5-10 minutes.
- Add the bouillon, cover with water, and bring to boil. Reduce to simmer. Cover. Cook 10-15 minutes.
- Optional: Garnish with parsley.
Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 40mg | Potassium: 518mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 362IU | Vitamin C: 29mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg