This quick and simple veggie soup works with ANY veggies and ANY leftover roasted veggies.
Quick & Simple Veggie Soup
Works with ANY veggies and ANY leftover roasted veggies.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion sliced into very thin half-moons
- 2 cloves garlic minced (optional)
- 2-3 inches of ginger peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1-2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 large zucchini cut in half and sliced into half-moons chunks
- 4 stocks of celery sliced into half-moon chunks
- ~1.5 cups leftover roasted veggies or 1.5 cups chopped potatoes
- 1 tbsp better than bouillon or 1 bouillon cube vegetable or chicken
- fresh parsley for garnish optional
Heat the olive oil over medium to medium-high heat.
Add the onion, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Cook until fragrant, ~1 minute.
Add the zucchini, celery, and leftover roasted veggies (or potatoes). Sautée until the onion is translucent, 5-10 minutes.
Add the bouillon, cover with water, and bring to boil. Reduce to simmer. Cover. Cook 10-15 minutes.
Optional: Garnish with parsley.