Pizza night! The best part is you can use the same recipe to make individual sized pizzas so everyone gets the toppings they want. The trick is to use a mandolin to slice everything just the right thickness…and it saves so much chop time.
Get this 72-hour pizza dough recipe here.
Make my homemade pesto with this recipe!
Pizza with Roasted Broccoli, Golden Beets, Goat Cheese, and Pine Nuts
- Pizza dough use my recipe for 72-hour pizza dough
- 1 small golden beet sliced on a mandolin
- 1 small bunch/flower broccoli cut into florets and roasted at 400 for 15 minutes with olive oil, salt and pepper
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 2 tbsp pine nuts toasted
- Preheat your oven to 500 degrees. I recommend using a pizza stone or steel, but if you don't have one, just cook your pizza on a cookie sheet for a few minutes longer.
- Prepare your dough per the package or per the recipe if you made your own. I like to spread it out on parchment paper in two rounds. The first round, place the dough in the center and press it down and toward the edges. Let it rest 10 minutes and do it again until you reach your desired level of thickness.
- Lay down the pesto to your liking. Go as close to the edges as you feel comfortable.
- Layer the beets and broccoli.
- Evenly space the goat cheese by ripping/smushing into small-medium pieces.
- Sprinkle the parmesan and pine nuts.
- Cook 8-10 minutes.