A serious craving. Sweet, tangy, crunchy, fresh…its all you want. Trust me.
Quick Pickled Cucumber Salad
A serious craving. Sweet, tangy, crunchy, fresh...its all you want. Trust me.
- 5 persian cucumbers sliced on a mandolin
- 1 red bell pepper sliced on a mandolin and rough chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion or shallot, sliced on a mandolin and rough chopped
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp toasted sesame seed oil
- 1 tsp honey
- Mix the honey, rice wine vinegar, and sesame oil in a bowl.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Add as much dressing as desired. Enjoy!
Calories: 48kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 190mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1005IU | Vitamin C: 41mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg