A serious craving. Sweet, tangy, crunchy, fresh…its all you want. Trust me.
Quick Pickled Cucumber Salad
A serious craving. Sweet, tangy, crunchy, fresh...its all you want. Trust me.
- 3-5 persian cucumbers sliced on a mandolin
- 1 small red bell pepper sliced on a mandolin and rough chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion or shallot, sliced on a mandolin and rough chopped
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp toasted sesame seed oil
- 1 tsp honey
- Mix the honey, rice wine vinegar, and sesame oil in a bowl.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Add as much dressing as desired. Enjoy!